textmate2

Phil Dobbin phildobbin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 16:05:55 PDT 2012

Hi, all.

I was just running `selfupdate` when I noticed textmate2 had been
ported. I still use textmate 1.5 occasionally & having tried the binary
of textmate2 from macromates when it was first Alpha & not feeling it
was ready for prime time (which, being Alpha, is to be expected), have
kind of forgot about it.

I'd like to give textmate2 a run out but when running macromates'
version, it meant moving textmate1's support folders (Application
Support, Preferences, etc) in order not to overwrite them.

Is there any way to use MacPort's textmate2 without going down this road?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

  Phil...

--