clamav and bzip2

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Wed Feb 22 07:17:53 PST 2012

>   Having performed software update a number of times what else must I do? Is a later Xcode archived?

From:
http://guide.macports.org/#installing.xcode

Always make sure to install the latest available version of Xcode for your Mac OS X release (with the exception of Xcode 4.3, for now); using outdated versions of Xcode may cause port install failures. Also note that Xcode is not updated via Mac OS X's Software Update utility on OS versions prior to 10.6, and is updated via the Mac App Store on 10.7.

You can find all Xcode downloads through connect.apple.com.