clamav and bzip2

John Brown jbb at vcn.com
Wed Feb 22 17:10:29 PST 2012

Dear Jeremy,

    Thank you for the reminder that it's all available at the developers
site. That's what happens when you leave home.

	Shalom,

	John B Brown
	jbb at vcn.com
	358 High Street
	Buffalo, Wyoming
	82834

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include
the freedom to make mistakes" Mahatma Gandhi
"There was never a good war, or a bad peace."
Benjamin Franklin
"I wonder whether the world is being run
by smart people who are putting us on
or by imbeciles who really mean it." Mark Twain

1-307-684-9068