texlive: need variable def for TFMFONTS

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 08:17:22 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 8:05 AM, Jim Graham <spooky130u at gmail.com> wrote:

> In the standard (which I assume is full) install for texlive,

You assume wrong, as "port variants texlive" tells you.

what do I need to set for TFMFONTS ?  I keep trying to run TeX

I think that if you need to set $TFMFONTS then either something is not
installed or you have found a bug.

> on a file, and after getting TEXINPUTS right, TeX keeps whining

...and same should go for TEXINPUTS.  Do you perhaps have some other TeX
installation around as well?