looking for older Tcl/Tk ports

Gustaf Neumann neumann at wu.ac.at
Fri Jun 8 11:43:06 PDT 2012

 From my point of view, the best solution would be a port named tcl84.
There are a few ports
(i know of scotty (dependents: moodss, moomps), tclx, otcl, tclcl,
swarm, mesa, sguil-client, maybe blt as well)
that still need tcl 8.4.  tcl 8.5 and tcl 8.4 can coexist on the system.
if there is interest, i could make a first draft of a port (as time
permits).

-gustaf neumann

--
Univ.Prof. Dr. Gustaf Neumann
Institute of Information Systems and New Media