upgrade Xcode to 4.3 with MacPorts 2.0.4

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Sun Mar 4 13:34:25 PST 2012

On 2012-03-04 22:25 , Rainer Müller wrote:
> Apparently, the new version of /usr/bin/xcode-select comes with the Mac
> OS X 10.7.3 update. Unfortunately, if you first install Mac OS X 10.7.3
> and after that install Xcode 4.2, you get the old version.
>
> The solution would be to install the 10.7.3 update once again in order
> to get the new version of xcode-select. Here is the download:
>   http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1484

Actually, on a second thought it should be enough to use the full path
for xcode-select to make it work more quickly:

  sudo xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer

However, I would recommend you reinstall 10.7.3 just to be sure nothing
else was changed in a similar way.

Rainer