/Library/Frameworks/ (was Re: mythtv backend firewire support)

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Sun Sep 23 11:28:54 PDT 2012

Hi:

Quick question for those who know(TM):  so if we build the
AVCVideoServices.framework (outside of MacPorts), is it appropriate
to store it to store it in /Library/Frameworks/ ?  From the look of
it, third party software uses this folder for frameworks but I can't
quickly see a definitive answer on the Apple Developer site.

Thanks,

Craig