any good audio/video editing apps in macports?

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Sun Feb 24 08:46:31 PST 2013

Hello,

> drkonqi seems to be a KDE4 process that is somehow problematic:
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/26591

DrKonqi is the crash reporter of KDE. It can be problematic, but when it is invoked, it means that something already went wrong.

I just installed and tested kdenlive, and it seems to run fine for me.

It is the usual question, but after all your updates of ports, did you run kbuildsycoca4 manually, or installed the agent as indicated in the notes of the kdelibs4 port ? If not, it should be done in order to update the application cache of KDE.

Cheers,

Nicolas