Puppet 3.x

Behrang Saeedzadeh behrangsa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 22:14:09 PST 2014

Hi Nigel,

I am trying to update the Portfile for facter to version 2.3.0. So far,
here's the new Portfile:
https://gist.github.com/behrangsa/aa459c04fe00aa0c3427

However running facter then fails with this error:

Error loading fact /opt/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/facter/ec2.rb: no such
file to load -- cfpropertylist
Error loading fact /opt/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/facter/macosx.rb: no
such file to load -- cfpropertylist
Error loading fact /opt/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/facter/processor.rb:
no such file to load -- cfpropertylist
/opt/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/facter/processors/os.rb:147:in `require':
no such file to load -- cfpropertylist (LoadError)

Any ideas what is causing this?

Best regards,
Behrang