Having trouble starting gnome-terminal on Mavericks

jsg72 at mac.com jsg72 at mac.com
Sun Jun 1 20:34:34 PDT 2014

I saw that thread, but it looks like solution was to run the launchctl commands in `port notes dbus`.  I tried that, and it didn’t work for me (and I logged out and in again after issuing the commands).  It looked like there was discussion about the various versions of Xcode - I’m running Xcode 5.1.1 and OSX 10.9.3.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks.