Pango, Webkitgtk, Quartz and Application Bundle

Tony Kubalak apk at uwalumni.com
Fri Jun 20 12:19:01 PDT 2014

I have successfully run a application built with macports using
libwebkitgtk + quartz and all of its dependencies.  I have also created a
mac application bundle for the program and it runs fine on the build
machine.  However, when I copy the bundle to another mac and access the
webkitgtk code I get:

Fontconfig error:  Cannot load default config file

Do I have to add fonts to the bundle?  Is there a way to use the fonts on
the local machine?

I appreciate any suggestions anyone has.

Thanks.

Tony