Which Xcode?

René JV Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 04:51:57 PST 2014

I wonder to what extent Xcode 3.2.6 can be configured to use new clang and the latest SDKs. That's an IDE concept I still prefer: individual editor windows, a separate project window etc. I really don't get that fashion of monolithic interfaces that block everything behind them and make it complicated to do copy/pasting among documents.