Portfiles with fetch.type git ... can one add arguments to git?

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 11:09:42 PDT 2014

On Sep 04, 2014, at 17:47, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:

> The only difference between that and what base does when ${git.branch} is empty is that you get all the remote HEADs instead of just the primary one. You still have all the non-reproducibility problems I mentioned initially.

Never claimed you didn't ...

> deepening the clone later. But perhaps you don't need that information.

Rarely. Is there a way to deepen a clone up to a given commit?

Also, when using a "local copy repository", is there a way to copy only changed files to the working copy in /opt/local/var/macports/build? Through the port command of course, I think I know how I'd do that manually ;)

R.