kdevelop 4.7 and beyond (was: clang++-mp-3.4 doesn't find initializer_list on OS X 10.6)

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 10:27:58 PDT 2014

On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 1:21 PM, Brandon Allbery <allbery.b at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On 10.6 or earlier already? I just wonder, this kind of situation is not
>> at all uncommon on Linux, how come it doesn't bite there?
>>
>> You'd have to ask someone who uses Linux and knows how Linux package
>> managers link up their GCCs.

I should also mention that I've had to help someone on Arch Linux with a
very similar issue, since Arch does a rather weird take on rolling releases
and doesn't put much effort into making sure the result is internally
consistent. You can also get the package manager version of this if you use
Debian testing or unstable (packages that want to remove glibc, anyone?).