'aalib' fails to build.

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 06:01:35 PDT 2015

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 8:48 AM, Andrew Long <andrew.long at mac.com> wrote:

> It fals during the configure phase. Here's the trailing several lines from
> main.log:-
>
> :info:configure dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libncurses.5.dylib
> :info:configure   Referenced from: /opt/local/lib/libreadline.6.dylib

This looks to me like a bad selection of compilers to choose from. I'm
> running OSX Lion 10.7.5 with the standard xcode for that version. I don't
> understand enough about the contents of teh configure.log to have any more
> of a guess

...? I see no mention of compilers. I *do* see that the recent update of
ncurses broke readline (and pretty much everything else, because the idiot
ncurses devs encouraged hardcoding version 5.x in various ways and now have
released version 6.0).