/opt/local/macports/software

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Mon Jan 19 13:20:37 PST 2015

I was thinking of https://trac.macports.org/ticket/39850

> There has been a time where this kind of configuration obliged one to deactivate sandboxing (trac #39850), but that issue has been solved.

well, as mentioned in #39850 setting portdbpath let you run with a symlink without deactivating sandboxing.

... but you're right, cal fixed it and it's been released (I though the fix was sitting on trunk still, but it made Macports 2.3.0)

--
Daniel J. Luke