El Capitan migration

Ryan Ware ware at ryanandamy.net
Mon Sep 14 18:59:38 PDT 2015

I can confirm that following the instructions for an uninstall
<https://guide.macports.org/#installing.macports.uninstalling> and then
doing an install from source
<https://guide.macports.org/#installing.macports.source> worked perfectly
fine with both the El Capitan GM and Xcode 7 GM.  My first attempt failed
because for some reason Anaconda was making Macports look for a
non-existant openssl.cfg file.  I uninstalled that and things worked fine.
You'll just want to ensure you do a reboot between uninstall and reinstall.

Ryan