porting a gtk3 X11 application to gtk3 quartz ...

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 05:33:48 UTC 2017

Many gtk3 applications seem to work nicely with gtk3 +quartz …

Would anyone have a few pointers to some resources or a cheat sheet of some kind on how this transition is most efficiently done?

I have a feeling a full rewrite of the GUI code is not needed, but as this is the first time I’m trying to port an X11 gtk3 app to gtk3 quartz, I’m getting bogged down and I have a feeling there must be an easier way…

Thanks,

Ken