Failure to build "flac"

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Mon Jul 3 01:30:33 UTC 2017

Doing my weekly "port upgrade outdated", it fell over when building "flac"
(whatever that is):

    --->  Attempting to fetch patch-Wvla.diff from http://her.gr.distfiles.macports.org/libsndfile
    Error: Failed to fetch libsndfile: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
    Error: See /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_aarnet.au.rsync.macports.org_pub_macports_audio_libsndfile/libsndfile/main.log for details.

Is there some reason why my local mirror is out of date?