problem installing gnureadline

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Mon Apr 16 18:21:02 UTC 2018

On 2018-04-16 20:07, pagani laurent wrote:
> Rainer,
>
> I just updated the outdated ports before trying to install py36-jupyter :
>
> Macports>sudo port upgrade outdated
> Password:
> Nothing to upgrade.
>
> but py36-scipy was not installed (I was on py35 until now because of the
> py36-readline bug).
>
> So I installed py36-scipy but the error remains the same.
> Same permission error in the logfile.

Is this file provided by a port? If not, you must have installed it in
some other way.

port provides
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/scipy-0.19.1.dist-info

Knowing where it comes from would help to find out how to clean it up.
Did you install python packages with pip, that is 'sudo pip install'?

Rainer