sunclock

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:17:54 UTC 2018

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 at 04:12, <macports at raf.org> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> It didn't take as long as I thought it might.
> I created a local port and installed it.

Wonderful. May I suggest that you submit a pull request (or perhaps
open a trac ticket)?

(If this was a modification of an old port, it would probably be nice
to figure out how to convince git to connect the history with that old
file.)

> It compiled, installed and activated and said:
>
>   --->  No broken files found.
>   --->  Found 1 broken port, determining rebuild order
>   You can always run 'port rev-upgrade' again to fix errors.
>   The following ports will be rebuilt: llvm-gcc42 @2336.11+universal

Which OS version are you using? (Did you migrate MacPorts / the list
of desired ports from an earlier OS version?)

This error is harmless for your desire to have that other port
working, but it could be that we forgot to revbump llvm-gcc42 when
updating one of its dependencies, so maybe worth fixing in our
repository. I suspect that not many users ever install that port
except on super old systems.

Mojca