port reclaim failing

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Jun 11 20:25:10 UTC 2018

>>>>> "Fielding" == Fielding, Eric J (329A) <eric.j.fielding at jpl.nasa.gov> writes:

Fielding> I ran a “port selfupdate” a week or two ago, so I am on
Fielding> 2.5.2. Today I tried to run “port reclaim” and it failed with
Fielding> an error about a missing table entry.

port reclaim failed spectacularly for me too, deleting about half of my
installed *and active* ports.  Luckily I had just made a list because I
was migrating to 10.13 on a new laptop.

Perl/Unix/Dart consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig