Anyone running X11 apps on Mojave?

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Sat Nov 24 16:22:08 UTC 2018

One might suppose there are still people for which the standalone packaging of Xquartz might be preferable - people that for whatever reason, don't want to deal with the extra steps involved in installing MacPorts (including installing Xcode plus command line tools), let alone updating it, and don't think they'd want any of the other packages it offers.