output like "port list all" over the web?

Dmitri Zaitsev zaitsev at maths.tcd.ie
Mon Aug 5 04:25:48 UTC 2019

> I have never had any MacPorts conflicts, so cannot speak to that. I
> abandoned Homebrew years ago and MacUpdate about a year ago.

I wish I read it years ago when I was told to install brew sold as "the
easiest way of all"...

Fast forward,
I am getting the latest Git 22.2.0 with single command from MacPorts, that
I regard as nothing short of phenomenal, given that none of the "official"
ways work (where MacPorts is not even remotely mentioned) and HB is long
broken on my old but still well kicking 10.8.5.

Cheers, Dmitri.

--
Dmitri Zaitsev
School of Mathematics