Dovecot port changes

Steven Smith steve.t.smith at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 13:21:06 UTC 2020

Just do:

port uninstall dovecot2 dovecot2-sieve
port clean --all dovecot2 dovecot2-sieve
port install dovecot +solr +…
port install dovecot-sieve

A strong downvote to anything named “dovecot3” when and if version 3 ever appears. At that time dovecot version 2 will be obsolete, which is how we got painted into this port naming corner in the first place.

Dovecot version 1 is unsupported and unsafe to expose.