Local ports repository for non-standard prefix

Raphael Cohn raphael.cohn at stormmq.com
Tue Jan 14 20:43:58 UTC 2020

What I'd like to do is run my own local archive in my own machine without
running a webserver.

I'd like to compile my ports from source and install them. I'd like to
uninstall them. The next time I install I'd like to use the previously
built results. The archives created in var/macports/software are perfect
for overlaying so I fail to understand how to make this work.