Workarounds for cross compiling to Windows?

Ces VLC cesarillovlc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 19:36:39 UTC 2020

El El vie, 10 jul 2020 a las 20:45, Richard L. Hamilton <rlhamil at smart.net>
escribió:

> [...]
> Then again, I haven't spent any significant time reading about or looking
> at MacPorts internals, let alone experimental features. For someone with
> really deep knowledge, it might not be THAT difficult; but for most of us,
> it would be if not impossible, at least a lot of trouble.

I’m used to crosscompiling to Windows, so I’m used to set configuration
options and toolchains for that (but using my own build scripts, not
MacPorts).

So, the only important point here is whether you can write a portfile that
doesn’t assume the target to be MacOS. If that’s possible, moving the code
from my build scripts to the portfiles would be straightforward.

Kind regards, and thanks a lot,

César