several ports that now use meson to build won't build +universal any longer -- muniversal portgroup fixes them

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 20:46:07 UTC 2020

just a heads-up -- the meson build system does not handle building +universal very well, as we know. So far I've had to add the muniversal PortGroup to

at-spi2-atk and gdk-pixbuf2

to allow them to build universal, and I would not be surprised if that list continues to grow.

A general fix in meson might be unlikely, due to the way it builds things.

This is on 10.6.8, but I suspect that is not relevant to this at present.

Ken