suddenly, "-arch i386" is added and all fails: e.g. libsdl (dosbox is i386 only)

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 17:07:00 UTC 2020

As I was one of those with in depth view on DOSBox and previously adamant on leaving it on i386:

- the best 64bit support, meaning the fastest, is in current SVN of DOSBox. The 0.74-3 release is ok but very slow.

- IMHO, do NOT use the fork of DOSBox for SDL2 unless that particular branch is adding *only* SDL2 stuff. Otherwise it brings many more enhancements that might clash eventually with the goals of DOSBox itself.