Leopard Intel compiler availability --> was Re: rebuild a package without an update

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 16:33:05 UTC 2020

I have a patch for gcc that forces it to use the old assembler ever if clang-5.0 is installed. I haven't pushed it yet, but I can send it to you if you like.

The binaries server I put up basically _is_ an Intel builder...covers 10.4 & 10.5 PPC and Intel. Use it if you want.

Glad you're well! British Columbia is going through a major second wave now....everyone at home again...waiting for vaccine...