XQuartz and xorg-server

Peter West lists at pbw.id.au
Mon Jan 18 10:56:14 UTC 2021

I’ve removed XQuartz (again), and installed R and R-app from MacPorts. The R install warned me that
Clang compilers provided by Xcode do not support OpenMP. Some R packages using OpenMP may require additional
  flags in the Makevar file (e.g. data.table) to build. Please consult package documentation.

I install.package’d data.table without whinging, then did the same for rgl. It built, but when I loaded the library, I was informed that
This build of rgl does not include OpenGL functions.

Looking around for mentions of OpenGL, I couldn’t se anything that looked like an OpenGL library.

Any suggestions?

Peter

--
Peter West