Error: Failed to build source-highlight: command execution failed

tom eee eeetom87 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:19:16 UTC 2021

Hello,
First, thank you all for your help, especially Ken Cunningham for the tip
on legacy Chrome (installed and working well!!!).

Second, I retried 'sudo port install source-light' with no success.  The
main.log was very big, so I cut out a big portion of the middle and
attached it to this email.

Third, I downloaded Xcode 4.6.3 and when the opened dmg directed me to
install the Xcode in my Application folder, I checked for what was already
there first, only to discover that I had Xcode 4.6.3 installed in the
Application folder since 2013!  I then looked in the Developer folder and
discovered Xcode 4.2 was there.  So I am confused about how to make Xcode
4.6.3 the version that MacPorts sees when it is doing it's thing and do I
now have to do some update for Developer?

Thank you,
Tom