learning to trac

Epstein, David David.Epstein at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Sep 16 07:51:18 UTC 2021

Yesterday I submitted a Trac Ticket (my first), and there has been some activity: the Trac system has been keeping me up-to-date with emails.

I have been unable to find out either from Google or from the various guides issued by Macports:
1) How can I add a further comment to the ticket?
2) How can I see all the comments in one place. I don’t want to keep looking at different emails.

It would also be helpful if you can indicate how I could have found the answers without this appeal for help (where in which guide?).

Thanks
David Epstein