Understaning rleaves, rdepof

Gerben Wierda gerben.wierda at rna.nl
Sat Feb 19 13:15:13 UTC 2022

Interesting.

So, how would you go about finding the ports on which what is actually installed depends?

E.g.: if I have dovecot+solr8 installed, how would I find out which ports dovecot truly depends on on my system?

Gerben Wierda (LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerbenwierda>)
R&A IT Strategy <https://ea.rna.nl/> (main site)
Book: Chess and the Art of Enterprise Architecture <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book/>
Book: Mastering ArchiMate <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book-edition-iii/>