Is this git handling of a problem on my macports-ports fork&clone OK?

Kirill A. Korinsky kirill at korins.ky
Wed Feb 23 14:13:35 UTC 2022

Hey,

I'd like to share with two git aliases which I've made special for MacPorts :)

	cleanup = !git branch --merged origin/HEAD | grep -v ' -> ' | grep -v '^\\*' | xargs -n 1 git branch -d
	rebaseall = !git branch --no-merged | xargs -n 1 git rebase origin/HEAD

The first one simple removed all branches which was merged into master.

The second one rebases all branches to master.

My usual workflow after I've opened a lot of PR to cleanup everything is:
git rebaseall
git checkout master
git cleanup

--