ffmpeg unexpectedly uninstalled

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Jan 4 09:38:01 UTC 2022

On Jan 4, 2022, at 02:52, Christopher Jones wrote:

> Personally, I also occasionally run
>
>> port list requested
>
> to see the list of ports I have actively *requested* to be installed. This excludes ports just installed as dependencies of others.

Note that you should use "port installed requested" rather than "port list requested" since "port list" will show you what is available whereas "port installed" will show you what is actually installed. See:

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/FAQ#portlist

"port installed" is also considerably faster than "port list".