MacPorts XCode Installation

Michele Venturi dardo82 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:31:41 UTC 2022

I have the required libraries in /usr/lib/swift too,but MPV is looking for
them in /opt/local/lib,so it doesn't find them:

otool -l $(which mpv)
cmd LC_RPATH
cmdsize 32
path /opt/local/lib (offset 12)

Should we change RPATH or add symbolic links?

Michele Venturi
about.me/dardo82

<https://about.me/dardo82?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
Michele Venturi