GIMP Quartz broken on 10.7, perhaps gtk

Lukas Oberhuber lukaso at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 09:06:19 UTC 2023

> What other library which is related to font drawing would you check?

I'm not familiar with the font pipeline myself, but pango and fontconfig
are two that come to mind.

There is an archive of the old build mechanism at branch:
`zarchive/gimp-2-10-jhbuild` at `
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/gimp-macos-build` which might give
you more ideas (for some reason the gitlab instance is flaky right now).

Other than that, no ideas really.

Best of luck!