GIMP Quartz broken on 10.7, perhaps gtk

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:12:38 UTC 2023

My guess would be to look at harfbuzz…make sure our patches there still make sense, run the test suite. It can be touchy, different compilers can change test results, etc.

To disable one port in an overlay with minimal fuss, rename to Portfile to something else (I use Portfile.disabled), and portindex ignores it.