Install gimp-resynthesizer

KOAFAR WU blackstar707 at att.net
Thu May 25 22:56:35 UTC 2023

Hi,

I am new to MacPorts. After installed the latest version of MP (on M2 Mac Ventura), I used MP to install the resynthesizer plugin for my Gimp app. At the end, I thought it had been a success except some notes shown up and I had taken care of most of them. But after that I started up Gimp and saw no resynthesizer plugin with it! Even restarted my Mac and still no joy. Since I am so new to MP, I wonder I may have missed something should be done before or after I log off  terminal session? Or any thing? Please help.

(history: I had used an early 09 mac mini for 14 years until recently that many app though still work, but refuse to update because mac El-Capitan has been unsupported for a while and the old mac won’t allow to update operating system. Hence I got the new M2 Mac Mini with Ventura. My old mac has been running Gimp with resynthesizer plugin (installed by conventional way) well… Unfortunately the new mac would not take the old way of installing the plugin… the point I turned to MP for hope the last option to make it… )

Thank you,

KoaFar