problem with cache, apache et php82-fpm under Ventura

Fabien Auréjac fabien.aurejac at gmail.com
Thu May 25 23:10:18 UTC 2023

Hello, I'm still experiencing problems with apache 2.4 and php 8.2 fpm
under Ventura.

I've made several settings to get it work, like running apache and php
as from my username and staff group,

but the php pages remain cached somehow, I don't know why, even if I set
the headers like this in the php scripts.

     header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate,
max-age=0");
     header("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0", false);
     header("Pragma: no-cache");

I'm forced during the web development to clear cache for these pages, if
not I get the last result of a given script.

I tried with php-opcache installed and without.

If someone could help with this, I'll be grateful.

Regards,

Fabien