problem with apache2 php-fpm in fcgi mode

Marius Schamschula lists at schamschula.com
Fri Jul 19 17:56:41 UTC 2024

Fabien,

The update to apache 2.4.62 could have been to blame, as it “fixed” an issue with fcgi.

See the release notes https://downloads.apache.org/httpd/CHANGES_2.4.62

Even though I update apache2 for MacPorts, I no longer personally use it (all my servers run nginx with php-fpm). Hence, I don’t test this configuration.

However, using php-fpm is to be preferred over mod_apache.

Marius
--
Marius Schamschula