GSoC 2019 [Buildbot ideas]

Rajdeep Bharati rajdeepbharati13 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 15:07:21 UTC 2019

Thanks! Testing the views with fake data (during the initial stages) would
be a good idea that would help me rapidly prototype the views.

In an earlier email (GSoC Tips), you told me that a basic functioning
product (with the major features, tests & documentation) must be deployed
before the first evaluation. Is the first evaluation the one from June
24-28?

Rajdeep